**This post will remain on top October 1st through 14th. For daily posts, please scroll down.**
Welcome to the 3rd Annual Link Up for Pink linking party!!
We are so excited to able host another Linking Party to help promote Breast Cancer Awareness. Thank you all for helping us promote awareness. Remember to do your self-breast exams, send reminder cards to your friends to schedule their mammograms, and accompany a friend to their appointment.
Here are the rules:
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED, FRIDAY, OCTOBER 18TH!!
Please click here to view the complete list of sponsors.
Please click here to view the list of giveaways.
We can hardly wait to see your creations!
Here are the rules, please follow them we don't want to remove any links.
- Your project must have a dash of pink. All crafts are welcomed.
- Please no backlinks. Your Pink project must be new, created for LUFP. You may however, enter other challenges, the more the merrier.
- Link up as many projects as you wish. Please enter only one project on one post. If you are making a set of identical cards, that will count as one entry. If you are making different projects, enter them on different posts and link them up separately. If you have 5 or 10 projects to share on ONE day link them separately. NO limits here! Link as many times per day and every day! :)
- Link directly to your post, not your blog. Please include our LUFP badge or link back to www.linkupforpink.com so that others can join the party.
- Since this is a Linking Party, please visit and leave comments on at least 5 blogs of your choice.
- Please enter your email address correctly when linking up. I will use that email to contact you if you are a winner.
- Have fun ladies and gentlemen!
We are currently finalizing the list of GIVEAWAYS. We will share it on Wednesday. Please note, our dear friend and great supporter, Diana from DL Art is also hosting a month long linking party, please link up with her too!
Start creating,link them up and most importantly thank you for helping us promote awareness.