**This post will remain on top October 1st through 14th. For daily posts, please scroll down.**
Welcome to the Second Annual LINK UP FOR PINK link up party!!
We are super excited the day is finally here! We have over $4,000 worth of giveaways from 92 generous sponsors, that makes 127 prizes to give away!!! Complete list here.
As we all know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, but it should not start or end in October, we should always be aware. Remember to do your self-breast exams, send reminder cards to your friends to get their mammograms, and accompany a friend to their appointment.
Here are the rules once again:
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED, FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19TH!!
Please click here to view the complete list of sponsors.
We can hardly wait to see your creations! Below you will find the rules for linking up:
Here are the rules, please follow them we don't want to remove any links.
- Your project must have a dash of pink. All crafts are welcomed.
- Please no backlinks. Your Pink project must be new, created for LUFP. You may however, enter other challenges, the more the merrier.
- Link up as many projects as you wish. Please enter only one project on one post. If you are making a set of identical cards, that will count as one entry. If you are making different projects, enter them on different posts and link them up separately. If you have 5 or 10 projects to share on ONE day link them separately. NO limits here! Link as many times per day and every day! :)
- Link directly to your post, not your blog. Please include our LUFP badge or link back to www.linkupforpink.com so that others can join the party.
- Since this is a Linking Party, please visit and leave comments on at least 5 blogs of your choice.
Cardmakers: If you would like to donate your cards, Jennifer will be
delivering the cards to two Breast Cancer Centers. They will be made
available to patients and their families. You may included a stamped
sentiment inside of the cards but please don't sign them. Write “Link
Up for Pink” below your return address and mail your cards directly to:
319 South STChardon, OH 44024
- Please enter your email address correctly when linking up. I will use that email to contact you if you are a winner.
- Have fun ladies and gentlemen!
To see the complete list of giveaways, click here.
Before we go onto the list of giveaways, we have two sponsors who have giveaways FREE FOR ALL! On October 1st, Beccy from Beccy's Place will have 2 digital images;
Just 4 Our Babies will have a digital/printable kit.
Sassy Design Studio has a free digital image. Please visit their sites to download.
Paper Crafting World is offering 40% off all downloadable purchases over $5; use code: LUFP40 AnnaBelle Stamps is offering 10% off store wide, enter code: pink2012
SK Digis has a free digital image available until 10/14/12.
Wait there's more!!
Digi Darla is offering one FREE digital image of your choice. Limit one per person. The code will be emailed to you after the event ends.
Dude Time Doodles is offering one FREE digital image, Bedazzled Beth use code: LUFPFREE
OPC will donate the profits from the 2012 sales of Battle Gear image to Relay for Life.
Touched By a Butterfly will donate 50% of profits of Hope digital kit to Relay for Life.
Start creating,link them up and most importantly thank you for helping us spread awareness.