**This post will remain on top October 1st through 14th. For daily LUFP posts, please scroll down.**
Welcome to the First Annual LINK UP FOR PINK linking party!!I am super excited the day is finally here! We have over $3,000 worth of giveaways from 84 generous sponsors, that makes 153 prizes to give away!!! Complete list here.
As we all know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, but it should not start or end in October, we should always be aware. Remember to do your self-breast exams, send reminder cards to your friends to get their mammos, and accompany a friend to their appointment. We also like to announce Link Up for Pink now has a Relay for Life page.
RULES: Please follow them we don't want to remove any links.
- Your project must have pink as the main color. All crafts are welcomed.
- Please no backlinks. Your Pink project must be new, created for LUFP. You may however, enter other challenges.
- Link up as many projects as you wish. Please enter only one project on one post. If you are making a set of identical cards, that will count as one entry. If you are making different projects, enter them on different posts and link them up separately.
- Link directly to your post, not your blog. Please include our LUFP badge or link back to any of our blogs, that way others can join the party.
- Since this is a Linking Party, please visit and leave comments on at least 5 blogs of your choice.
- If you are making cards to donate to PA Breast Cancer Coalition, please write a little note of encouragement or sentiment on the inside of your card. The cards will be given to newly diagnosed breast cancer patients in their Friends Like Me™ carepackages. Write “Link Up for Pink” below your address and mail your cards directly to:
344 North Reading RoadEphrata, PA 17522
- Have fun!
We are sharing the same linking widget. You can link up at either one of our blogs.